1. All alcoholic beverages consumed on Club property must be either purchased from the Club or paid the respective corkage fees.
2. Members are permitted to consume alcoholic beverages in the CCC only when served by the Club’s regular bar attendants or servers.
3. Alcoholic beverages will not be served to anyone who is, or appears to be, intoxicated.
4. The Club may ask for proof of age before serving alcoholic beverages. Alcoholic beverages will not be served to anyone under the age of 21.
5. Members get the benefit of paying a fixed annual "Bouchon Charge" covering all hard liquors they may wish to bring to the club. Alternatively, members may select to pay "a per bottle charge". Non-members could only pay "a per bottle charge".